SA Estate Agents Association is a division of MF Rotary Network Biz Hub and Stewarts International in Collaboration with Open Source Network, the National Business Forum - NBF and SABBC TV.
We pride in bringing to you Real State of the Art Networking.
Our Members are successful because:
- SA Estate Agents Association is a Multi Purpose Organization with the focus and emphasis on an Integrated Marketing Solution.
- SA Estate Agents Association is a Professional Platform where members can exchange Business Intelligence, Raise and Address Issues and Concerns. Seek and Find Solutions, Express Opinions and Control Market Tendencies.
- All our members are handpicked and pre selected and can only join by invitation, thus clarifying the Validation Process.
- Our Rotarians are accountable for their efforts, commitment, discipline, integrity, and professional contribution.
- We are constantly cultivating the culture between members to support one another. It is essential that all our members will exchange Suspects; Leads; Referrals and or Prospects. All the members within each of our clusters form part in an integrated Network and Marketing Solution, helping one another to be successful in the recruiting of new Clientele.
- It is of the utmost importance to make others aware of your business, your products and or services. Always communicate the essential, communicate the reason behind your networking efforts, whether it would be purely for branding, or to gain new clientele and business.
- MF Rotarians are reputable business people, who are constantly forging relationships that matter. The focus is on Face 2 Face; Business 2 Business and Business 2 Client Networking. It is all about meeting people. The more people knowing, Liking and Trusting you, the more obvious that they may support you should the need ever arise to acquire your products and or services.
- It is vitally important to gain the trust and respect of those you network with.
- We are constantly educating our members in the skill of Networking. Success in Networking depends on quality relationships and NOT THE QUANTITY. You may know lots of people without having one proper relationship.
- We focus and educate our Rotarians to be Market Specific and to Target their Desired Market Audiences with essential information, and in such a Fashion and Style, that the recipients will be receptive for the information.
- We constantly groom and educate our members in the skill of networking, whether it would be Face 2 Face Networking, or Social Media Networking.
- Our Association and Network has been build on Physical or Face 2 Face Networking with the support of Online Networking.
- In the Ideal Networking Scenario, the word Network is a verb and we should constantly Work our Net. The more effort you put in, the higher your reward will be. We are living in a highly competitive market era, and we should always strive to outclass and outsmart our competitors. We must adapt the skill to distinguish ourselves from our opposition. To be able to Surpass our Audience’s Expectations with Service Excellence and Delivery.
- We are constantly writing informative articles and E-Books to help and to guide you and your staff, in various segments and functions of the business industry, but with the main focus on Networking, Marketing and Sales.
Networking is part of the Marketing Mix, used by successful Entrepreneurs worldwide. It is a very important ingredients in the BUSINESS RECIPE.
I always use the example that if you want to bake a cake, you will need a recipe with ingredients and instructions. Unless you follow the recipe by the letter, you may not get the desired result.
Membership is Affordable! No lengthy Contracts and Commitments. Stay a member for as long as it works for you. "Pay as You Go". JUST REMEMBER - If you were to resign from a Cluster and your seat is filled by another professional within your industry, you will not be allowed back.
Membership to MF Rotary Network is AFFORDABLE and it WORKS!
Network Function attendance on average R120.00 per Networking Function.
Join our Network today, it is the right thing to do!